Wednesday, May 28, 2008

UNC summer school

Well, I am half-way through with my pre-calculus class. I took this prerequisite, thinking it would be a breeze and the material isn't that difficult, but because it is moving so fast, there is a ton to remember. The daily commute is not too bad-I usually spend my time laughing along with the showgram. It's still so surreal, though. It's night and day compared to Wake Tech, but I already miss my time at Wake Tech and I know that school prepared me well for what I am doing now. There are the obvious changes (I enjoy hearing the belltower ring each morning on my way to class) and then the more smaller changes (my teacher does not take roll, ever). But I am glad I decided to do this and get used to it over the summer.

This morning, as I sat at a table, around the pit, eating a cinnamon roll and dirnking my morning D.O.C, I noticed a few sparrows that were getting mighty close to my table. No sooner had I noticed this, did one just jump right on top of the table and proceed to flitter all around me, as if he was just waiting for me to feed him..........unreal. You don't see that everyday. Kind of cool.....

No comments: