Sunday, October 5, 2008

After a long talk....

....with Chad about school, work, and the possibility of another baby........

I have decided to pound the pavement tomorrow and find a daytime job. If it's full time, the kids will attend after-school care for two hours. If it's part time, they won't. I am looking into teller positions at nearby SECU locations.

School is taking a backseat, and to be honest, it might not ever return.

This is a big change.........I'm a bit sad, but it has to be done. I have never had a career, and I don't ever see myself having one. At this point, I am too old and no longer care what people think. If I have to work at Lowe's or Cracker Barrel, then so be it. I will never have the skills or education to have some high-falutin' RTP position. It's just not me. I haven't accomplished too much in life, but I would rather contribute for and provide for the only people that matter to me-my family.

No comments: