Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ewwwwwwww







"Water on the knee"?
Arthritis?
Whatever it is, I don't want a needle in it-I would rather live with the swollen knee! It doesn't hurt, thankfully.
But, I am scheduling an ortho visit (sheesh, how old am I again?). Guess all the years of being on my feet have caught up with me-I may have chicken legs, but now they are beginning to fail. Years of waiting on people-retail and tables-this is what happens.
I have been on my feet at jobs since my first retail job at Hallmark, when I was 15. I have had office jobs, but those were back in my "younger" days, when after a week of work, I would spend the weekend dancing til 2am.
So, there you have it-coming back to haunt me!
Wait, can I claim disability for this? I want a handout!
Sorry, couldn't help it......hee hee
BTW, experienced a first last night. Went to Target and a man in a car had stopped Chad-thought he was asking for directions.........oh no, you won't believe it......he was asking for spare change! IN A CAR!!!!!! What the **************???????????? Revolutionary! Begging from a CAR! My God, that is what we have come to!

No comments: