Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Oh dear God, now what?

Are you there God? It's me, scatterbrains!

Well, all this job hunting, and then I just got this sent to me.................

Beth, I am willing to consider removal of Spring and Summer 1 of 1995 basedon your more recent work at Wake Tech. What I will need you to do is tocomplete the attached retroactive withdrawal form. In addition to theform, please provide me with a letter addressing your past educationalissues as well as a transcript from Wake Tech.Once I receive this information, I can make a determination. If it wereto be in your favor, the courses can be withdrawn in time for you tomeet the Nov 1st application deadline for spring 09.

So, now what????????? It's a wonder I am not on something:) I just never know......is this the sign I am looking for? Or do I say thanks, but no thanks...........

No comments: