Wednesday, October 1, 2008

COud the F's be removed???

So, I was referred to the assistant registrar, to at least speak with her about POSSIBLY removing all or some of the FOUR (count 'em, FOUR!) F's I received way long ago, at State. I told her, and this is the God's honest truth....I only went for maybe two weeks, and then stopped going. BUt, like an idiot, instead of actually DROPPING the classes, I just let State take my money and quit going! Sheesh, I would have been better off just writing DUMBASS on myself and walking around town!
Alas, ignorant as it was, that is the choice I made. Heck, I am not even sure I ever stepped foot into the last class I had registered for! I guess professors can never make the assumption you have dropped, so they have no choice but to give you an F, until told otherwise.
So, I am pleading my case right now.....

No comments: