Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Well, at least she is asking and responding....

Email from the AR:

Beth,I may be able to assist you in getting the courses removed from yourrecord. I have two questions before we proceed.Are you trying to reapply as a full-time degree seeking student throughUndergrad Admissions? If so, would it be for spring semester or nextfall?
________________

My response to her, in so many words, was that it kind of depended on what she could do for me. If she could drop them, I would want to speak with advising/counsleing as far as choosing an appropriate major. If she couldn't, I would go as an NDS student, but still speak with advising/counseling to make sure I chose appropriate classes. I told her I was somewhat interested in the LPS degree, simply b/c it was fully online, and that I would rather go part time as a degree-seeking student, versus an NDS student, simply b/c NDS students do not receive financial aid.

....awaiting reponse.....

No comments: