Tuesday, September 23, 2008

NCSU latest

Sent a message to an admissions counselor to set up a meeting, as I was told to do by someone else i had been referred to. This person's response was that i should speak with the transfer coordinator. I will not put up names here for various reasons, but this transfer coordinator is the same one who told me with a 4.0 from Harvard, I still never had a chance of getting into any program at State. So, I politely declined her offer and told her I would speak to anyone else.
But, I am getting the shuffled around feeling again. I don't mind taking classes to prove myself, even though I do not agree with it. But I feel like I am some crazy case that no one wants to deal with-like the whiny hiney who just wants her degree.

Well, of course that is who I am:)

No comments: